A second opportunity!!
A big THANK YOU to our dedicated clients of the past 6 years and new future clients. It is so great when your clients call on you to be of service for a second or third time.
Today’s repeat service: We are installing a solar geyser system near Somerset-West (Tre-donne Estate) for a client who made use of our services first in 2012.
Extract from our client’s previous email: “Dear Leon, You installed a solar geyser at our home in July 2012 and your service was great!! We are now ready to get a quote and discuss the details of a new system for my mum’s house that we are building on the same property”.
Water heating system design: What and how?
The system design depends on:
- the requirements of the client (hot water consumption, whether the geyser must be outside on the roof or inside the roof, etc) and on
- the structure of the building (whether the geyser can be located higher than the panels; if there is enough roof space, etc.).
- Some clients prefer a heat pump while others prefer a solar water heater.
In this instance, the geyser is located higher (inside the roof), than the panels (outside on the roof). This enables a natural water flow and does not require with a pump.
Solar Juice services include the installation of:
- solar geyser systems … more info
- heat pumps… more info
- swimming pool heating ….more info
- 750 Watt solar (PV) swimming pool pumps ….more info
As well as the following services:
- Service of existing systems (solar geyser, ITS heat pumps, pool heating) ….…. more info
- Adapt the settings on your geyserwise controller & also show you how to do to it yourself ….
To request a service or quote from Solar Juice:
Solar Juice: Service area
Western Cape (Cape Town ,Somerset West, Strand, Gordons Bay, Kleinmond, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek, Malmesbury,Piketberg, Montagu, …) Please ask if unsure